- Monophase impression material for taking impressions over fixed/removable restorations and implants (transferring impression posts and bridge components).
- Medium viscosity impression material for functional impressions.
- Medium viscosity, monophase impression material for use when fabricating crowns and bridges or inlays.
- Medium viscosity impression material for reline impressions.
- Syringeable impression material for use in the simultaneous mixing technique as well as the sandwich, putty/wash and triple tray techniques.
- Medium viscosity, monophase impression material for transferring root posts when fabricating posts and cores indirectly.
- Copper ring impressions.
Medium viscosity, addition curing, elastomeric monophase impression material based on polyvinylsiloxane.
Mixing Time: 5″ (mixer)
Working Time (at 23°C): 2’00”
Intraoral Setting Time: 2’00”
Total Setting Time: 4’00”
M3011 – Ormaplus Monophase 100 ml (2 x 50 ml + 12 Mixing Tips)