Major Plus Comp
- Very high surface hardness.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Precise occlusal profiles.
- Natural appearance of shades and moulds.
- Permanent color stability
- Cuspidal inclination of anatomical moulds between 25° and 28°.
MAJOR PLUS COMP are made of 4 resin layers
Cervical and dentine are in acrylic resin to ensure a perfect chemical bonding to the denture base and give a high elasticity to the tooth itself. The enamel is in composite material to ensure the maintenance of the vertical dimension allowing the denture to last for a long time.
The complete assortment of 14 anterior moulds and 18 posterior moulds is available in the A1-D4 shade guide. The posterior moulds are available in both Anatomical, Technical and WFA version.
- T2031 Major Plus Comp Anterior set – Color: A1-D4 x6 Conf.: 1 x 6
- T2032 Major Plus Comp Posterior set – Color: A1-D4 x8 Conf.: 1 x 8
- T2052 Major Plus Comp WFA – Color: A1-D4 x8 Conf.: 1 x 8