- Aroma: Vanilla/Mint.
- Color: Light Blue.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
High precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
Mixing Time: 35″
Working Time: 1′ 20″
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 40″ Initial Setting Time: 1′ 20″
Total Setting Time: 2’00”
- A2010 Alginmax Conf. 10 x 450 gr (Flavours: Vanilla Mint)
- A2024 Alginmax Conf. 24 x 450 gr (Flavours: Vanilla Mint)
- A2110 Alginmax Conf. 10 x 450 gr (Flavours: Fruit)
- A2124 Alginmax Conf. 24 x 450 gr (Flavours: Fruit)