- Aroma: Orange.
- Color: Yellow.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
High resistance alginate for orthodontic impressions.
Fast setting time and pleasant taste for young patient’s comfort.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
- ISO 21563
- Shelf life: 6 years
- Five days pour-up time (if properly sealed)
- Stabilized Hypoallergenic
Mixing Time: 35″
Working Time: 1′ 10″
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 40″
Initial Setting Time: 1′ 10″
Total Setting Time: 1’50”
- A3010 Alginkid 1 x 453 g
- A3024 Alginkid 24 x 453 g