Polysiloxane based, condensation-curing material for precision impressions. Medium consistency (medium bodied).
Ormamax Regular specific formulation guarantees an easy intraoral product flowing.
Ormamax Regular consistency ensures a perfect reproduction of fine details in every clinical condition.
Ormamax Regular is the ideal product when employed to realize functional impressions or to obtain accurate reproductions when combined with Ormadent Putty, in the “two-stage putty/wash technique”.
- Color: Green.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 40"
Time of permanence in oral cavity: 3'00"
Total Working Time: 2' 30"
Setting Time in mouth: 3'00"
Total Setting Time: 5'00"
M2000 - Ormamax Regular 150 ml. (205 g.)