Polysiloxane based, condensation-curing material for preliminary precision impressions. High consistency (putty), suitable for double step impressions.
Ormadent Putty, due to its excellent initial flowing and final rigidity, guarantees the best results for all impression techniques.
M1000 Ormadent Putty 900 ml / 1500 g
- Color: Yellow.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 35"
Working Time: 1' 30"
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 3'00"
Total Setting Time: 4'30"
M1000 - Ormadent Putty 900 ml. (1500 g.)