High precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator. Innovative advanced formula for tropical climates and hot environments.
Extremely refined formulation. Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness. Setting time: 3’20’’ (at 23°C).
- Aroma: Fruits.
- Color: Yellow.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 35"
Working Time: 2'00"
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 1' 20"
Initial Setting Time: 2'00"
Total Setting Time: 3'20"
A5024 Alginplus TROPICAL 24 x 453 g