Extra-high precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator.
Enriched formula for enhanced details reproduction. Extremely refined formulation.
Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness.
Fast setting time and pleasant taste for patient’s comfort.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
- Aroma: Fruits.
- Color: Yellow.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 35"
Working Time: 1' 20"
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 40"
Initial Setting Time: 1' 20"
Total Setting Time: 2'00"
A6000 Alginplus 1 x 453 g
A6024 Alginplus 24 x 453 g