High resistance alginate for orthodontic impressions.
Fast setting time and pleasant taste for young patient’s comfort.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
- Aroma: Vanilla/Mint.
- Color: Light Blue.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 35"
Working Time: 1' 10"
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 40"
Initial Setting Time: 1' 10"
Total Setting Time: 1'50"
A3010 Alginkid 1 x 453 g
A3024 Alginkid 24 x 453 gTaste: Fruits.