High precision alginate for dental impressions.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
- Aroma: Orange.
- Color: Orange.
- Superior elasticity and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
Mixing Time: 35"
Working Time: 1' 20"
Minimum Setting Time in mouth: 40"
Initial Setting Time: 1' 20"
Total Setting Time: 2'00"
A1000 ALGINMAJOR 1 x 453 g
A1024 ALGINMAJOR 24 x 453 g