- Perfect compatibility with cold-curing acrylic resins.
- High heat-resistance: over 110°C without alterations.
- High precision in details reproduction.
- Long lasting dimensional stability.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
- Final hardness (after 24 h): 85 (±3) Shore A
- Shelf Life: 2 years
A polysiloxane based, condensation curing material, exclusively designed for extra oral use in the dental laboratory. Ormalab 85 is useful whenever high quality performances are required. CAD compatible material.
Counter-mould for removable prosthesis in heat-curing resins
Masks for composite and polyglass composite provisional
Masks for gingival reproduction in indirect technique
Masks for prosthesis in self-curing resins
Repair of removable prosthesis
Working Time (at 23°C): 3′00″
Setting Time (at 23°C): 12′00
- M8500 – Ormalab 85 (1600 g / 900 ml)
- M8510 – Ormalab 85 (5 kg)
- M8520 – Ormalab 85 (5 kg) + 2 Ormactivator (60 ml)